How can Fellowship help you?
Our Fellows come from a wide range of backgrounds and roles with a common aspiration of promoting themselves and our industry to the wider world. As a Fellow you’ll benefit from:
- Being able to use the FIET post-nominal letters after your name, as a clear statement of IET and peer recognition
- Having an internationally recognised accreditation (and a certificate)
- Increased recognition with employers
- Opportunities to shape the future of engineering by joining panels, events and discussions
- Being able to give back as a mentor or ambassador to young people our exclusive Fellows LinkedIn group for global networking
- Invites to our Fellows only events, like our Fellow Networking Events.
Find out the criterion to apply for Fellow applications: Criteria for Fellowship PDF guide. [PDF, 40KB]
If you think you’re eligible and would like to apply, begin your application today.