Meet Shekhar Sanyal, Director and Country Head, India
Shekhar Sanyal joined IET India in 2009 and under his leadership, IET India has grown from 800 members to 13,000. He continues to oversee the Indian branch of the organisation and has been referenced for his work in many mainstream publications.
Before joining the IET, he was the Sales Training Head for the Asia Pacific branch of Nortel. Shekhar has also worked as a regional Business Development Director, Special Projects Manager and Trainer with AchieveGlobal, the world’s largest soft skills training organisation.
Other roles have included Head of Region (South) for Business World and Head of Sales (Directories) for the Chennai branch of Tata Infomedia.
He has a BA (Hons) in English Literature from Delhi University and an MBA from the Institute of Management Studies.
To contact Shekhar, email him, or connect on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Key features in the media
- India Infoline: ‘Pre-budget expectation from IE, Education & Telecom sectors’
- India Tech Online: ‘India Inc reacts to 2018 budget’
- Spenta Magazine: ‘A Real Edge’
- CXO TV: ‘Deeper insights on significance of IoT with Shekhar Sanyal’
- The Economic Times: ‘65% of mid-size companies opt for soft skill training: Survey’
- Skill Reporter: ‘65% of mid-size companies opt for soft skill training: Survey’
- CXO TV: The IoT mindset will drive the education sector
- Communications Today: Telecom equipment industry cautiously optimistic about 2019
- Why there is a pressing need for Indian graduates to step up their skill game
- Pre-Budget Expectation Quotes - Rishi Bhatnagar, Aeris Communication & Shekhar Sanyal, The IET
- Its closer than you think, Shekhar Sanyal, The IET