We want to grow actionable knowledge
We focus on developing expertise across the industry, and help members continually improve and develop their practical and soft skills.
We want to solve India-centric engineering issues
We work in partnership with the industry, academia and the government to develop solutions to challenges facing the country.
We want to enhance people’s lives
We encourage our members to share their knowledge to improve our communities’ prospects and opportunities.
Using technologies and thought leadership to drive innovation
Of the government’s 17 sustainable development goals, we are aligned to pioneering good health and wellbeing, clean energy and sustainable cities through engineering.
We are focusing on the Internet of Things (IoT) and the Future of Mobility and Transport (FoMT), and have created volunteer-led panels who are charged with bringing stakeholders together to develop actionable solutions.
We treat everyone with integrity and respect, continually striving for excellence in all our activities and use the power of teamwork to deliver value.
Three values that contribute to our success
- We operate professionally and ethically to gain trust.
- We are open and honest with each other.
We respect everyone and value each other’s contribution.
- We work towards the highest level of service and satisfaction.
- We use agile methods and seek innovative solutions to add value.
We continually improve and adopt best practices.
- We encourage staff and volunteers to work together.
- We recognise the value of talented individuals working in teams.
We are collaborative and partner with other organisations.