Our three values contribute to our success
- We operate professionally and ethically to gain trust.
- We are open and honest with each other.
We respect everyone and value each other’s contributions.
- We work towards the highest level of service and satisfaction.
- We use agile methods and seek innovative solutions to add value.
We continually improve and adopt best practices.
- We encourage staff and volunteers to work together.
- We recognise the value of talented individuals working in teams.
We are collaborative and partner with other organisations.
- Government focus on upskilling more than 400 million individuals in multiple sectors by the year 2022, estimated to require Gov’t investment of more than INR 8 trillion (£80 billion)
- It is estimated that only 2.3% of the workforce in India has undergone formal skills training, compared to 68% in the UK, 75% in Germany and 96% in South Korea
- Of the 17 sustainable development goals of the Government of India we are aligned to:
- Good health and well being
- Clean energy
- Sustainable cities
All of which need technological solutions and innovation.
Our strategy is to deliver activities that have an impact on the overall competency and skill levels within the Indian engineering community and to play an influencing role in industry, in relation to technology innovation and solving problems of public importance.
We plan to achieve this through working in partnership with industry, academia and government, focusing on the application of practical skills within the learning & career lifecycles (particularly early career), and from driving innovation and thought leadership through high-impact sector activities.