Why become an Academic Affiliate?
Your institution will enjoy the benefits of being a part of an exclusive community of engineers who are changing our world. Your faculty members and students will gain full IET membership, meaning they can contribute to annual events and conferences, publications and advisory panels, actively sharing our global industry expertise.
Affiliate institutions also benefit from the IET’s knowledge resources, with 12 months of complimentary access to technical journals within the IET Digital Library, online access to cutting edge technology video content at IET.tv, and training sessions and courses.
Your institution will also benefit from a dedicated account manager who will be your primary point of contact within the IET. They will be coordinate resources and support, including presentations and talks, as well as yearly professional registration workshops to explain the IET’s internationally recognised qualifications and the process involved in gaining them.
Interested in becoming an IET Academic Affiliate? Contact Amitabh Sinha by email at email@example.com.
Join our network of Academic Affiliate Institutes
Your institution will be in good company.
- KK Wagh Institute of Engineering Education & Research, Nashik
- Dr Vishwanath Karad MIT World Peace University, Pune
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
- Saveetha School of Engineering, Chennai
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar