To be a platform of choice for the Indian Government, Academia and Industry to leverage robotics technology to transform the digital industrial economy.
Convergence of robotics thought leaders & influencers to build awareness and adoption of latest robotics trends and best practices in the industry for the benefit of society.
- To become the platform of choice for all relevant stakeholders to access the technology
- To influence government policy-making around robotics representing the voice of the industry
- To raise the India robotics profile globally and facilitate knowledge sharing for the advancement in the robotics domain
- Associate with other organisations involved in robotics like IEEE, ASME, etc.
- To collaborate with industry and academia for the skill gaps in Robotics
- The prime area of focus for the working group will be on adoption, collaboration and advancement of Robotics in industry, defence and academia
- Leveraging robotics ecosystem for industrial automation, innovation showcase in start-ups & academia
- Interaction, discussion, and collaboration with local & global bodies for adoption, standardisation, policy and strategy for the robotics in India
- Closely working with other working groups and panel colleagues for leveraging robotics for initiatives in respective domains
- Collaborate and network with start-ups, academia and government authorities to identify the challenges and how we can solve collaboratively
- Publish white papers for the new trends and art of possibilities in various sectors
- Publish white papers, proceedings on the trends and art of possible
- Hold joint workshops and conferences at the national level
- Prepare a response to government policies and consultation papers
Our work shall benefit start-ups, academia, government, solution/equipment providers, MSMEs, and large industries to help accelerate innovation and faster adoption of robotics in India.
Sanjay Ahuja, Founder and CEO, Cionlabs Private Limited