To build a roadmap for improving logistics infrastructure and implementing a smart, integrated and digitised supply chain ecosystem enabling the Indian retail community to become globally competitive
- Comprehensive integration of all supply chain stakeholders to improve the overall efficiency
- Accelerate the digitisation of supply chain to minimise costs and increase logistics speed
- Network optimisation
- Development of Multi Modal Logistics Parks (MMLPs).
- Entry of global Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) as one stop Logistics solutions at competitive price
- Skill development of Logistics sector to ensure productivity & retention of key resources
- Enable the Indian retail industry to become globally competitive.
- Bringing together and closely working with a diverse set of stakeholders to accelerate the digitisation of supply chain by working on the following-
- Infrastructure improvement- state of art warehouses with use of WMS.
- Use of technology in warehouses to minimise manual operation
- Road improvement to increase reach to maximum customers.
- Use of Rail and water ways for transportation.
- Transport Management System – Trace & Track/ Route optimisation/ E-POD.
- Capacity Utilisation – Eliminate wastages
- Control Tower (MIS)
- Roundtable discussions
- Stakeholder consultations
- MSMEs & Start-ups
- Academic & Research Institutes