At present, LPWAN is being used to support business cases in agriculture, transportation, smart cities, supply chain, manufacturing and many others. In this episode our panel shared insights on:
- How the IoT wide area networking technology market will evolve over the next five years?
- What are the prospects for emerging LPWA technology standards?
- Which new mass-volume segments can be addressed by low-cost LPWA technologies?
- Among others
Speakers for the discussion included:
- Ali Hosseini, Founder and CEO, SenRa
- Jim Morrish, Founding Partner, Transforma Insights
- Gaurav Sareen, Country Director – SAARC, Sigfox
- Sarajit Jha, Chief Business Transformation & Digital Solutions, Tata Steel
Moderator: Sunil David, Regional Director - IoT India and ASEAN, AT&T Global Network Services India Pvt Ltd