Most countries have been using digital twins for effective planning, designing and management of the cities. While there are different kinds of systems within a city, in this webinar, we discussed four core systems of the city namely:
- Healthcare system
- Water management system
- Safety and security system
- Environment system.
Our expert panel shared insights on – How to create city twins? Ways to predict the city's future and tips on empowering city administrators to use digital twins to improve health, safety, traffic, environment, infrastructure in cities. Insights on how to improve the city's Gross Happiness Index were also shared. We had 120+ people attending from organisations like World Bank, Ministry of Electronics and IT, Capgemini, Tata Consulting Engineers, Atkins, Suez, Siemens, Philips, BHEL, Honeywell, Tech Mahindra to name a few from 5 counties such as India, Singapore, Sri Lanka, UAE and UK.
Speakers for the discussion included:
- Ben Reynard, Lead - Digital, Atkins Global
- Chethan Seegahalli, Head - Digitalization and Technology Solutions, Siemens
- Dr Hari Gunasingham, Founder, Sigma Sustainability Institute & Eutech Cybernatics
- Ravi Ramaswamy, Chair - Healthcare WG, IET Future Tech Panel; Sr Director & Head – Health Systems, Philips
- Vijaysai P, Technical Director - Advanced Analytics, Suez Water Technologies & Solutions
Moderator: V Srinivasa Rao (VSR), Chair-Smart Cities WG, IET Future Tech Panel; Chairman & MD, BT&BT.