Will be responsible for driving all marketing and communications activities in IET India
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing
- communications and public relations program that will enhance the IET India’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and, all IET India marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Ensure articulation of IET India’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Develop the MARCOM and Brand strategy for IET India
- Coordinate and work with a PR agency to maximize media visibility and to take forward IET India’s overall PR goals and strategy
- Plan and implement Email campaigns
- Demonstrate ROI on marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Demonstrate Impact Score on marketing and PR
- Ensure new communication campaigns and programs are aimed at reaching sales targets
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all IET India publications.
- Manage content on the IET India website and keep it updated with the latest and relevant information
- Plan, implement and monitor the SEO strategy to drive traffic to India website
- Database management – cleanse lists regularly for accuracy; update movements; create and maintain sub-lists based on events, audience and other relevant parameters
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests
- Keep informed of developments in the fields of marketing, communications and public relations, not-for-profit management and governance, and the specific business of the IET India and use this information to help the Organization operate with initiative and innovation.
- Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with senior management colleagues
- Establish a system of reports and communications for all information from the marketing team to the sales team and for feedback and request from the sales team to the marketing team.
- Exceptional communication and English language verbal/written skills
- Strong desktop skills especially in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to execute campaigns on social media – LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- A disciplined work ethic and a proactive approach with respect to ideas and initiatives
- A keen and quick learner looking to become an integral member team IET India
- 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience
- Candidates from marketing, communications, advertising (MNC), PR, or publishing background with strong communication experience will be preferred
- Experience of working for an international organisation.
- Experience in technology marketing
- Master’s Degree in Business Management / Mass Communication / Journalism/Arts
- MBA preferred, but not compulsory
Send CV to email@example.com (Please mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line)